Thursday, June 08, 2006

Note to self:

Don't spend the two hours between the end of the work day and the women's shelter sock monkey workshop knitting at your desk at work because when the proverbial brown stuff hits the fan at 6.30pm, you'll be the only one around to catch it. Then you'll spend the entire night fretting about your place of employment exploding and that said kabooey will be all your fault. Just sayin' it'd be a good thing to remember not to do next week.

That being said the workshop was actually a lot of fun this week. One of the ladies, Elaine, has made a married couple of monkeydunks, while others have started to put the finishing touches of personalities on their little simians. I'm hoping to get some pictures of their creations before the workshop ends in two weeks because they are the funniest, cutest things I ever did see. They knock Miss Perfectionist over here right off her perch and that can only be a good thing :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Hi. Came across your blog from another. I love the monkey and the purse you made. Nice job on both. I want to try socks, but I am not a very good knitter or should I say I havent really tried it that much. I am a good crocheter though. Well have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete