Friday, March 21, 2008

Confessions

There's something I've been hiding from you all. I managed to sit through an entire Sit n' Knit New York meetup at The Point without letting it slip.

I have a sprained thumb.

So I've done the only thing a sane and rational person could do in this situation.

KNIT MORE BABY HATS.


I swear this is becoming an addiction. I can't look at a skein of yarn without immediately knitting a squillion baby hats from it. Also, who knew I owned so much acrylic? (I bought a grab bag of odds and sods of acrylic off eBay a long time ago thinking I would make toys with it, but no, BABY HATS.)

Somewhere in all this madness I did manage to knit the collar for Dundee. Expect a human/adult sized FO very, very soon....

1 comment:

  1. I think that you are the bionic knitting woman. You have knitted through a hangover at first, which I thought was amazing... and now through a sprained thumb. Wow!!! I am sure that the kids will be very warm and toasty with the hats. Oh, and thanks for the Wowio tip. I started a baby dress because of you.

    ReplyDelete