Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sockettes

I'm antsy. I need a distraction from the distraction. Now I remember why relationships are hard to get started, all this does he doesn't he crap is driving me round the bend. I'm missing my old rountine of pleasing myself, constantly wondering about someone else is tiring.

Hence baby socks.


Scrappy little things to reflect my scrappy state of mind. Let's hope this current nonsense going on in my head doesn't translate to the Ugandan babies!

3 comments:

  1. So you're not knitting for him, so he's not an excuse to knit. You are knitting as a distraction from the distraction....he must really give you butterflies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy does he ever! I'm just not sure if he is thinking along the same lines though. And that sucks.

    More yarn, please.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 AM

    Hope you work out the antsy-ness! The socks are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete